Enter Living Realty’s Summer Spot & Win Contest and win big prizes in 2018!
Submit a unique photo on social media of one of our “Now that’s Living” adverts that are on display on public transit throughout the GTA and you’ll be entered into a Grand Prize draw to win a $500 IKEA gift card and bi-weekly draws to win your choice of Toronto Blue Jays tickets or Cineplex movie passes!
Draws will be held every two weeks for Blue Jays tickets or Cineplex Passes and any entry you make will be added to all subsequent draws until the end of the contest or until you win a prize. At the end of the contest, all eligible entrants will be placed in a draw to win a $500 IKEA gift card.
How to Enter
Entering the contest is simple and doesn’t cost anything. Just follow these simple steps:
- Take a clear and unique picture of a Living Realty “Now that’s Living” ad on a bus found anywhere within central Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill and Mississauga.
- Post the unique picture to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag Living Realty using the following handles:
To be sure that your photo is entered into the contest, please ensure that the photo is made public
That’s it! You can enter once for each of the four Living Realty “Now that’s Living” ads and each entry will be placed into all subsequent draws (up until it is a winning entry) so will increase your chances of winning a prize.
Please note: We ask that you take care when taking photos. Safety is our primary concern so please never take photos while operating any vehicle
NB Only unique photos (i.e. not copies or other people’s submissions) and photos tagged with Living Realty Inc. handles will be entered into the draw
Winners of draws will be announced on the Living Realty Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts. Winners will also be contacted directly by the Living Realty social media team. Once winners are announced they will have one month to claim their prize from any Living Realty branch.
Rules & Regulations
LIVING REALTY’s Summer Spot & Win Contest OFFICIAL RULES
The Living Realty Summer Spot & Win Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of Ontario, Canada who are 18 years of age or older and who submit via a valid social media account and directed to a valid Living Realty social media account a clear, unique photograph of any Living Realty Inc., Brokerage bus side advertisement for the Contest Period (see below). Void where restricted or prohibited, and subject to all federal, provincial and local laws.
- Contest Period
The Contest begins June 5th and ends on September 30th at 5:00 p.m. ET (the “Entry Period”).
- How to Enter the Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY to enter the Contest. A transaction with Living Realty Inc. will not increase your chances of winning. Before entering the Contest, the “Photos Are Private” option in your Instagram account settings must be set to “OFF”. To enter the Contest, you must be following Living Realty Inc. on Instagram @livingrealtyinc, on Facebook @LivingRealtyInc, or on Twitter @Livingrealtyinc. During the Entry Period, (i) pick one of your original photos that captures one of our four “Now That’s Living” bus advertisements (ii) follow the online instructions to upload your photo to any of the aforementioned social media platforms; and (iii) tag your photo to Living Realty Inc (iv) ensure that your post/photo is made public. You may enter one unique photo for each advertisement for a total of FOUR (4) entries. Each entry increases your chance of winning. Each uploaded photo will be counted as one (1) “Entry” and is subject to the requirements outlined below. All Entries must be complete and received before the end of the Entry Period to be eligible for the prize drawing. Entries may only be submitted by a single registered Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter user, group submissions are not permissible. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same social media account on any of the aforementioned platforms. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter the Contest is prohibited. Normal internet access and Device usage charges imposed by your online/mobile service provider will apply.
- Entry Requirements
ANY ENTRY DEEMED INAPPROPRIATE OR UNSUITABLE, IN THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION, WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Entries must not be taken while the entrant is actively operating a vehicle of any sort. Entries in clear violation of this shall be disqualified.
- Entries must be an original photograph showing the bus side advertisement as completely as possible; graphically edited entries, copies, duplicates or non-unique entries will be immediately disqualified
- Entries must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, contain profanity, nudity, sexual content; hateful content of any kind; content that promotes violence or harm to another living creature; or any other offensive content (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion)
- Entries must not contain material that promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous
- Entries must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Entries must not contain advertisements other than the aforementioned Living Realty “Now That’s Living” advertisements, personal solicitations or commercial solicitations; or promote any political agenda or party
- Entries must not include any trademarks, logos, or copyrighted materials, other than Sponsor related materials, or advertise or promote any brand or product owned by any entity other than Sponsor
- Entries must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, photographs, or other identifying elements of any person, including, without limitation, celebrities and/or other public or private figures, living or dead, without express written permission from the person or persons (or their estate) depicted in the Entry
- Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor’s image and not contain any material that could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of Sponsor, its subsidiaries or affiliates
- Entries must not violate or encourage the violation of any law, rule or regulation
- Winning Photo Selection and Notification
You may have up to FOUR (4) Entries, one for each version of Living Realty’s “Now That’s Living” advertisements. Sponsor shall randomly draw a name from the pool of applicable Entries on the 15th and 30th of each month starting in June 2018 for the bi-weekly prizes. Once selected, the winning Entrant shall be removed from future draws for the bi-weekly prize, but will be entered for a chance to win the Final Prize to be drawn on Tuesday, October 16th 2018.
Winners will be announced via Living Realty’s social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with instructions on how to claim their prize. Winners have 30 calendar days from the date of the announcement to claim their prize, with Blue Jays baseball tickets subject to availability.
Non-winning Entrants will be automatically re-entered into the next bi-weekly draw. All Entries will be eligible for the Final Prize draw.
Winners may elect to pick-up their prize from any Living Realty Inc. branch office or location, to be arranged in advance of the pick-up. Prizes will not be mailed, couriered or delivered to the Winner by any other means. If the Prize Winner is unable or unwilling to pick up their prize within the 30 calendar day period, then they are deemed to forfeit their prize.
Determinations made by Sponsor are final on all matters relating to the Contest.
A winner must correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a mathematical skill-testing question to be taken at the time the Prize is picked up at any of our branch locations as Sponsor determines.
A total of EIGHT (8) bi-weekly prizes of a pair of Blue Jays home game tickets OR a pair of Cineplex movie passes, and ONE (1) grand prize of a $500.00 IKEA Gift Card, to be awarded during the Contest. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of Sponsor and prizes cannot be exchanged for equivalent cash value nor substituted in any way whatsoever.
- General Rules
By entering the Contest, entrant grants Sponsor a worldwide, royalty free, non-exclusive right and license to copy, distribute and display each submitted Entry and use each Entry in any manner including promotional, advertising, marketing, publicity and commercial uses without any further notice or payment to entrant (except where prohibited by law). Entrant represents and warrants that its Entry does not and will not infringe on any copyright or trademark or any other third-party right or violate any applicable law or regulation, including any right to privacy or publicity.
In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the person in whose name the identified Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter account was registered. It is the onus and obligation of the winner/entrant to verify and prove their identity to the Sponsor. The Sponsor will accept any valid, legal photo identification card issued by Canada, or any province or territory as proof of identity, but shall not accept those issued by jurisdictions outside of Canada, save and except at the Sponsor’s sole and unfettered discretion.
By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of entries in this Contest.
Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; violates these Official Rules; or acts in an un-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond the control of Sponsor and award prizes from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation.
Sponsor and each of its employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies will have no liability or responsibility whatsoever, and will be held harmless by entrant, for any claim or liability for any bodily injury, loss, cost or damages of any kind to persons, including death and property, damages sustained due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the creation of an Entry including any and all claims for copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or defamation, the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize or parts thereof, if applicable, or participation in the Contest or participation in any Contest or related activity. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused including computer malfunction, by participation in this Contest or by use or redemption of any prize or by any related activities. Acceptance of the prize or parts thereof constitutes permission to use winner’s name and likenesses for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Except as otherwise provided herein for the use of certain winner information, personal information collected from each entrant will only used by Sponsor for the purpose of administration of the Contest.
- Winner’s Announcement
The name of the prize winners may be obtained by sending a self addressed stamped envelope by October 30th, 2018 to: 8 Steelcase Road West, Markham ON, L3R 1B2
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Living Realty Inc., brokerage. The Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.