How can a Real Estate Buyer's Representative Help Me Find my Perfect Toronto Area Home?
In Ontario, a “Buyer’s Representative” is a real estate agent who will work closely with you to help find the perfect home for your unique budget, needs and aspirations.
An Accredited Buyer’s Representative will:
- Respond honestly and accurately to all questions you may have about the home buying process in Ontario.
- Search all available properties - listed, for-sale-by-owner, foreclosures and new construction - for homes appropriate to your personal needs, aspirations and unique financial situation as a home buyer.
- Show suitable homes, specifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Research and analyze comparative market data on neighbouring properties in order to properly assess the valuation of any home you are considering.
- Offer broker opinions on value of properties under consideration.
- Consult with the buyer on appropriate offers for homes that the buyer might be interested in purchasing.
- Submit offers promptly to the seller’s representative.
- Consult with the buyer on counteroffers.
Want to know more?Interested in looking for the perfect home in Toronto or the GTA? Your first step should be getting in touch with a top real estate Buyer’s Representative who can help you through the process. Please do not hesitate to CONTACT US
or call/visit one of our Living Realty offices to get in touch with a member of our brokerage’s real estate team.